Saturday 11 December 2010

Ba mhaith liom free stuff!

I'm starting a quest, to get as much free junk as I can from the internet. I don't care if it's useless, or if it has a logo splashed all over it. I just want the joy of something arriving in my letterbox that I didn't have to pay for. (that said, I'd rather not have people urinating through my letterbox)
Is that really so much to ask?
So I'm entering some competitions, following some newsletters and generally just wasting my time. I'm probably going to get a few viruses from dodgy websites, but it'll be a lesson well learnt.

This quest is pretty difficult seeing as most of these free samples won't get delivered to Ireland which is a major bummer. That said, I could have had a fine ugly and smelly chair from craigslist in Dublin. Or a pug/plethora of cats. Not sure how I feel about people giving away animals on websites, doesn't sit right with me for some reason. People are fine, don't get me wrong there, I'll gladly take a free human being :D

(I do not endorse slavery)

No comments: